Chia Seed pudding has been a go-to staple for me for the last 4 days. Its a super healthy, vegan, and easy to make and a super delicious treat. And it gives me a little something sweet that doesn’t contain sugar (because you know, I’m trying the no sugar/grains/dairy thing). So if you’re in the same boat, or doing whole30 or paleo, and struggling with the eliminations as much as I have this past week, I’d recommend trying this.
Blueberry is my absolute favorite way to make it. And forgive me, I almost always eyeballing this, so this recipe is a little more approximate. But it’s only 5 ingredients, simple and easy to make, and hard to screw up so don’t fret.
- About 3 cups Almond Milk
- About 1.5 cups of Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Muddled Blueberries
- 1 cup Regular Blueberries
- Start with a large mason jar, and fill it a little over 3/4 of the way full with Almond Milk
- Now, add about 1.5 cups of Chia Seeds, Muddled Blueberries, as well as Almond & Vanilla Extract
- Screw the lid onto the mason jar and shake well.
- Chill in refrigerator for 1-2 hours until firm.
- Top with regular blueberries and enjoy!